The Perfect must have Nude
Professional Salon finish Mani that lasts even longer
- Use a cotton bud and some alcohol to remove any dirt and oil from your nails before your mani
- Always wear a base coat before applying your polish to avoid staining
- File your nails, lightly buff and remove any hangnails before applying your Basecoat.
- Invest in our quality, chip resistant Top coat Diamond Gloss
- Apply 1-2 even coats of your favourite HAY LONDON polish, allow to dry between each coat
- Avoid getting polish on your cuticles, this will cause your polish to lift
- Remember to seal the tip of your nails with your topcoat
- Apply cuticle oil daily to hydrate your nails
- Re-apply a thin layer of Diamond Gloss every few days to keep your mani looking fresh
Always use rubber gloves to protect your hands and mani when washing up. Store your HAY LONDON polishes in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight and Remember if your base and top coats are not great, no brand of polish will stay on your nails. We recommend using our Diamond Gloss Top coat for longer lasting manicures.